Love, Uncle B & Auntie Chris
Powered by Castpost
TO EVERYONE WHO GREW UP IN THE 80’S…
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "SIKE".
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel-air"...and can do the "
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH” comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: Hammer Pants
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars and "spokey-dokes"
11. You can sing the entire them e song to "Duck Tales” (Woo-ooh!).
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen...and still know the turtle’s names.
15. You got super-excited when it was
16. You played the game "MASH” (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House).
17. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
19. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing” and all the Ramona books.
20. You know the profound meaning of "
21. You wanted to be a Goonie.
22. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (Some of us...head-to-toe)
23. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
24. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
25. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids in the schoolyard.
26. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
27. You still get the urge to say "NOT” after every sentence.
28. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
29. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
30. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
31. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
32. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (And like...24, probably in neon colors, too).
33. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
34. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up".
35. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
36. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
37. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
38. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
39. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
40. You remember Popples.
41. "Don't worry, be happy".
42. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
43. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do...getting yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family).
44. You remember boom boxes…and walking a round with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
45. You remember watching both "Gremlins” movies.
46. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
47. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales".
48. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
49. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".
50. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved by the
51. You know all the words to Bon Jovi – SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
52. You just sang those words to yourself.
53. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
54. Homemade Levi shorts… (The shorter the better).
55. You remember when mullets were cool!
56. You had a mullet!
57. You still sing "We are the World"
58. You tight rolled your jeans.
59. You owned a banana clip
60. You remember, "Where's the Beef?"
61. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about Willis?"
62. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
63. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!!!