Friday, November 17, 2006

4 weeks old

Miss Abby is 4 weeks old already! Time sure does fly!
Angie and Kassidy came over for a visit today, it was nice to sit and chat and eat cookies! Thanks for visiting Angie! Abby likes her friend Kassidy, as you can tell by the picture. Kassidy will be 4 months old on Monday, she is exactly 3 months older then Abby.














Abby and I were having some fun taking self-portraits, this was the best one we got, we need to work on getting her to look at the camera!


















Tomorrow Gallitown goes Christmas, we are decorating the house. I am so excited! Something about having a baby around makes Christmas more special this year. I can't wait to take our family picture in front of the tree! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've thought about decorating for Christams this weekend too. We won't have a tree till the first weekend in December because we get a real one. It was nice to talk to you the other day. i'm glad everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

I am trying to hold out for December 1st before I decorate otherwise Isabelle(and I) will get way too excited! It's so true about once you have kids...Christmas gets even more fun and the magic comes back. Abby looks great.

Angie said...

aren't we two lucky mom's to have such beautiful baby girls? : ) they look so cute together!!