So as you all know I can be kinda dumb sometimes. Here’s a good story for you:
This weekend Chrissy and I decided we’d put all the Christmas stuff up including the lights outside. I am kinda lazy so last year I left most of the lights up. It was a big pain in the butt to go up and down the ladder so I decided to be smart and leave the lights on so when I was up the ladder I would know which bulbs were burnt out and needed to be changed. Everything was going well until I got to a bulb that had broken. It was laying in my gutter (which was filled with water). I grabbed the bulb and felt a sharp pain. I thought I had cut myself on the broken glass. So, I just kept working away and then I dropped the string of lights back in the gutter. So, I reached in and grabbed the broken bulb AGAIN and it gave me a huge ZAP. I then pounded on the roof until Chrissy came out to go and unplug the lights. My thumb and index finger are still hurting today.
Note to self: electricity + water = bad news