Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Chunky Monkey!

Abby got weighed again today, as per the Doctors orders, because she wasn't back at her birth weight by 10 days, the doc wanted to make sure she was putting on weight. Well she is.... she was 9lbs 3oz this morning! I'm so proud of my little chunky monkey!
There was a baby shower for Abby at the church last night, she was sooooo spoiled! Thank you to everyone who was there, it means a lot to Abby and I. And Abby would like to say a big thank you to her Auntie Sue for putting it all together, and to Auntie Beth for the games. I have just spent the last 2 hours going through all of the loot! Here are some pictures from last night:
Tomorrow Abby and I will be apart for the 1st time, I am going to get my hair done, and Granny and Grandpa are babysitting. I am soooooo excited! I know I am going to miss her like crazy, but my hair really needs to be done. I am getting it cut and colored, my roots are so bad, but that is what happens when you get pregnant and can't dye your hair. Abby's Auntie Caryn is doing my hair, she always does a good job, so I am sure tomorrow will be the same!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sure chubbing up nicely. That's a good thing. I've I told lately that I miss you. Well I do. If the gang isn't too busy Christmas weekend we should try to get together on the Satruday night or something. Anyway Abby continues to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Ya I heard you got quite the shower! lol! I am glad to hear that Abby is doing so well. You look great too!

kristen said...

she is adorable...and i'm happy to hear that she is chunking up nicely.
what about you...are you getting much sleep?

enjoy your hair appointment!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, enjoy that hair appointment. Abby looks so good. Hope you are able to get your rest and she is being good. You mum looks so cute in that pic beside you.

Lori J

PS My blog was taken over by some weirdo costco something or other. Do not click it. It gives you crap on your computer.