Saturday, November 04, 2006

Great Grandparents

I was thinking this morning how nice it is that Abby has so many Great Grandparents. Chrissy and I are so blessed with awesome families that love & support us so much. So far, because my family all live in Edmonton, Great Grandad Gallimore & Great Grandma Durling have been able to see and hold Abby. Also, Chrissy's Grandparents Venables came for a visit from Ottawa to meet Abby. At Christmas, Abby's Great Grandparents from Toronto, the Kelly's will be coming for a visit. Here are some pictures of the some of the Great Grandparents:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! They all look so proud. You guys are so lucky to have so much support.

Heather & Lowell said...

I think about that too, for when Lo & I have kids. As it is, our children will have only 4 great grandparents (3 grandmas and a grandpa). I feel sad when I think that they will never meet their grandfather. But we are blessed with tht family we do have! But everyone lives in different cities, provinces, countries so...maybe we'll have to move back to Alberta... :)

It's wonderful that you have so much family around. Don't ever take it for granted! All the best- hope you're adjusting well and getting sleep.

Anonymous said...

That is a great family legacy to have. I've always respected your great sense of family and the appreciation you have and show for them. Not having those opportunities myself I am always aware of it from others.
Good on ya!