Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2 Months Old

Wow! Abby is 2 months old today. I can't believe it! I took her to the health centre today, she weighs 11 lbs 13 oz, no wonder she feels heavy!
We went and had lunch with Uncle Steve and now we are hanging out with Abby's Great Granny and Great Grandad Kelly who are here visiting from Toronto.
Abby will be dedicated at church on Sunday, it is going to be a special day. We will be sure to post pictures, so make sure you come back and check!

Here is a pic of Abby and her daddy last week, cheering on the Oil. I guess we didn't cheer hard enough last night though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

great smile!

Anonymous said...

she's smiling! So adorable! When did that start? (the smiling)

Anonymous said...

What a great smile! I love it!

Angie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture!

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Cute smile. I can see a bit of Chrissy in Abby now.