Monday, December 04, 2006

Back from the Doctor

Abby and I just got back from our 6 week check up at the doctor. Abby is doing very well, she is 22" long and almost 11 lbs! What a little pork chop, I thought the car seat was feeling a little heavy! I am doing alright, not 100%, but I'll spare you the details, if you really want to know, send me an email.
Not much else is new in Gallitown, just getting ready for Christmas. I am really looking forward to it this year!

Kirst, this story is for you, it is a poop story...
My beautiful daughter has found this fun new game, it is called "Fart while Mummy is changing my diaper" On Sunday morning I went through 4 diapers trying to change her, as soon as I put a new one on, she would fill it, then as I was taking one diaper away and putting another one on, she would fart and spray poop everywhere! Twice it even flew from her change table and hit the door to her room! Then last night, she did a huge one, this time all over my arm! I freaked out a little as I was trying to figure out how to hold the diaper on her and get a wipe to clean off my arm without getting poop on anything else! What a turkey! Oh the joys of parenthood! It is a good thing she is so darn cute!

Today's pic was taken on Saturday, at Fuel.Well until next time, Keep Fit & Have Fun!!

6 comments:

Ben said...

Ugh, that's gross.

Anonymous said...

love that last line - reminds me of the 80's! Hope you are doing better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love it! YEs welcome to parenthood. It only gets better. And the poop just gets bigger and stinker and grosser and etc. You guys are such a cute little family.

Lori said...

Love the poop stories. Emma had some good times with that today...six poops in her pants. Gee!
Plus two toilet clogs! Frig!
Anyways....
You look divine in your matching shirts. Cute family!

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Chrissy, I can attest to not feeling up to par still. I bet you and I are on the same page right now.

Abby is growing lots everyday! Sometimes I worry that Maya is not growing enough, but the doc says she is doing fine and her motor skills are unbelievable so I guess I shouldn't complain. She is a pound lighter than Abby and she is a month older. Hopefully she will have a growth spurt soon. She's probably just like her daddy. He was off the charts he was so small.

Take care sweetie and eat lots of fiber!!....haha!

Matthew & Lindsey said...

Matching shirts are so cute! Look at that mini Brian...
Okay, I just gotta say that the lights on that tree behind you are hideous. Come on! I clicked on your pic to see it bigger and you can really see how they're just thrown on there - I laughed. I'm assuming Fuel is at the church. Maybe you should suggest the donation box is used for a brand new pre-lit tree? But seriously, it's funny!