Friday, December 01, 2006

Our 3 kids

Abby is 6 weeks old today, I can't believe how fast time flies! We go to the doctor on Monday for the 6 week check-up. I am curious how much she weighs now, it has been a while since I have weighed her, and she seems a lot bigger to me. I had another "night off" last night. Grandma babysat so that we could go to the hockey game, the Oil lost bad, but it was nice to go out. Thanks Fran!
Here is a pic of Abby with her guard dogs. They are so good with her and are always giving her kisses, and she doesn't mind at all!

And some more pics from this week... I finally got some pictures of her beautiful smile. I know she is upset in the last picture, but I had to show you the bottom lip that she gives me all the time, it is just so cute! I think she was sick of me taking pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. What a cute little smile she has. I also love the bottom picture. She looks ticked off with you. Love it. Can't wait to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bottom picture. It is so cute!

Lori said...

Chrissy she is adorable in that bottom pic! I love getting kids in natural snapshots-not just cheesy grins. That is great with the lip. She is beautiful.

Angie said...

i LOVE the picture with duke and bear standing guard!! it's sooooooo cute!

Tammy & Jeremy said...

I don't think a baby could look more like Brian....wow! I love that bottom picture. She is so cute there!