Thursday, January 18, 2007

3 months - a new doctor - rolling over

Miss Abigail will be 3 months old on Saturday. Time sure does fly! We went for her 3 month check-up today, she is 12 lbs 12 oz, 24" long. That is almost 5 lbs more and 5" more then the day she was born! We went to a new doctor, because our old doctor, the one who delivered Abby, is in St. Albert, so she referred us to one in Sherwood Park. She was nice, but I never like change. I really liked the old doctor, but I will give this one a chance. Abby was great, the appointment was during her nap time, but she was happy the whole time.
Abby rolled over for the first time yesterday! We were practicing rolling over, I would roll her back and forth, I rolled her onto her tummy and then let go, and she rolled onto her back all by herself! I was so excited, it might have just been a fluke, but still, I was excited! What a big girl, I am so proud of her.
I will leave you with some random Abby pics from the last few weeks:

3 comments:

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Abby is getting so big. I love that picture of her and your dad and brother. Mike looks like a great uncle. I love that vest outfit too. I have been trying to find a nice orange outfit for Maya too but so far no luck. All we have, really, is her Oregon State Beavers cheerleading suit. I guess I will have to keep looking.

Maya's four month appointment is at the end of the month. I am dying to know how much she weighs because she seems heavy to me. According to our scale at home, she is just over 12 lbs...but that's never right.

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Grandad looks so happy holding Abby. Actually so does Uncle Mike. And of course she is as cute as ever. Miss you guys!

Is she sucking her thumb?

Grandpa said...

she is adorable and her grandpa seems like he is very proud. He must really love spending time with you, Bri and her. He probably likes to spoil her as well