Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogaholic

I have a confession to make... I am a blogaholic. I check blogs far to many times a day.
Abby fell asleep... lets look at blogs and see if anyone has posted.
Abby is playing happily in her Intellitainer... lets look at blogs, someone must have posted something.
Bri comes home from work, takes Abby... lets look at blogs, maybe someone posted.
Sometimes Abby even checks out the blogs with me.

Is anyone else like this? or is it just me? I dunno... just thought it was time to confess.

And Bri is at band practice, Abby is sleeping, and I am bored. Maybe I'll go sew, I got a sewing machine for my birthday. Or maybe I'll go look at blogs.

9 comments:

Kirst said...

I too am a blogaholic. I feel like I am checking all the time. You're not alone. It is a way for us to keep in touch and feel like we have some kind of adult interaction.
A sewing machine, hey? I'm impressed. Can't wait to see what you make first.

Angie said...

Oh yeah! I'm not the only one who checks blogs more than once a day! Thanks for making me feel normal. : )

Tammy & Jeremy said...

I check the blogs everyday, but I don't always rush to do it. Sometimes I have time in the morning before Maya wakes up to do this so it has almost become a routine.

Ps. I got a sewing machine before Maya was born and made new cushions for the rocking chair in her room. Haven't really done much with it since.

Tammy

BethJoy said...

Yeh it is an obsession! Here I am checking blogs before the day home kids arrive and my boys are still sleeping! I will check throughout the day too, MULTIPLE times.

K said...

not only am i a blogoholic, but i'm an emailaholic too. i don't think i could count the number of times i check my email a day...

Miranda said...

At leat you are willing to admit it! lol! Good to know I'm not the only one.

sarah said...

Oh I too am a blogaholic I check it multiple times everyday. But im the worst kind. I'm on here 4 to 5 times a day but i never post on my own.. is horrible.

Matthew & Lindsey said...

We're all nuts! Usually, I'll turn on the computer to look up something and the blogs will sidetrack me. I'll flip through them all and shut down forgetting to do what I logged on to do in the first place!!

Char J said...

My name, is Char, and I am a blogaholic. I love reading everyone's blogs and I have no idea how many times a day I check for new additions and comments - lost count. I read blogs of people I don't even know and Glen thinks I'm crazy.