Sunday, January 21, 2007

Can't Sleep

It is 4:57am... I have been awake for over an hour. I can't sleep, and I have no idea why. I am exhausted, so why can't I sleep? I have never had this problem before! I am usually a very good sleeper! But after lying in bed awake for 45 minutes, listening to Bri "snore" (not really loud snoring, more like loud breathing) I decided to come upstairs and blog.

I set up Abby's Intellitainer and high chair this week, she is a little small for both, but I thought I would give it a try. She loves them. Yesterday she was even moving herself back and forth on the intellitainer (with a photo album under her feet, 'cause they don't touch the ground yet, and a blanket behind her back so she doesn't flop over).


She sat in her high chair and read her book while we played Settlers (Actually, Knights & Cities of Catan for you hardcores who know the difference) on Thursday, Bri won, again.


Ok, it is now 5:16, maybe I will try and go back to sleep...

6 comments:

Tammy & Jeremy said...

It is 5:45am for me here (6:45am for you) and I feel the same way. I can't sleep. It could have something to do with going to bed at 9:30 last night though.

I have to say, Abby is starting to look more like you Chrissy! She's definately got your eyes. That's an interesting activity center you have. People say Maya's is interesting, but I bet she would love to have Abby's too. This age is so fun....especially seeing them do new things. I used to want her to grow up fast so we can play in the yard together and go to the park, but now all I want is for her to stay a baby.

Hope you got more sleep. I am off to clean the house:)

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good day and aren't too exhausted. That sucks when that happens. Try to take a nap if you can! Abby looks so cute in the pics!

Anonymous said...

It is so frustrating when your baby sleeps through the night but you can't. I feel your pain. Been there done that more than once. Hopefully you will see a nap in your future.
I can't believe how big Abby is getting. She is losing her newborn look. She is chubbing up nicely.

Anonymous said...

You should have called me! I was up from 3:15-6:30 last night too! I thought maybe it was a full moon but I don't think so. That's so weird.

Anonymous said...

I see so much of Brian in Abby! The intellitainer looks like a ton 'o fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sucks not to sleep! I hope your nights since then have been better.

Abby is such a little angel. : )