Sunday, February 04, 2007

Awesome Weekend

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, it was a great day, and it has been an awesome weekend. I didn't have to change 1 diaper on Friday, that was fantastic. Bri and I went to the Olive Garden for dinner, it had been so long since I had been there. mmmmmm...breadsticks, It was awesome! And yesterday, my wonderful husband, and all of his little helpers, threw me a SURPRISE PARTY at the bowling alley! We were out at Superstore and he blindfolded me and wouldn't tell me where we were going, next thing I know I am in a building with loud music, I can finally take off the blindfold and there are about 30 family and friends standing there staring at me! It was the coolest thing ever! We all bowled 2 games and then went to the party room for Pizza and Cake. We had a great time! Thank you so much Bri and thank you to everyone for coming. But it doesn't end there, today we are going to my parents place for roast beef dinner after church. mmmmm.... more chocolate cake!
Thanks again for all of your birthday wishes, and thank you to those who were able to come to my party! I am so blessed with wonderful family and friends. Thank you.
Here are some pics from last night:

4 comments:

Kirst said...

Lucky you! Looks like you had lots of fun. You deserve to be spoiled. Glad you had a great day.

Matthew & Lindsey said...

That must have been a good time!!
Every pic of Abby gets cuter and cuter. So much cute hair!! Does she like bald guys?

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Looks like a great time! I can't believe you are 25 - I remember when you were 14 and not even old enough to work at camp with us yet! My word! You look great!...as does everyone else!

Happy 25th again!!!

kathleen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Chrissy, you sure know how to birthday-party! (I wonder where you learned that?) I hope you had leftover cake to snack on for the week! I miss those days. Root Beer and Birthday Cake for lunch everyday...
You look great!