Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bare Naked

We went to the Barenaked Ladies concert last night. It was great, they are quite an entertaining band. I was worried that they wouldn't do any of their classics, but they did, yay!
I tried taking pictures with my phone, but they sucked, and I don't know how to get them from my phone to the computer.
I remember getting my first Barenaked Ladies Tape, Gordon, from my grandparents. They gave it to me with an article from the Toronto paper on the Barenaked Ladies and the Sally Ann being band from some place in Toronto, I don't remember why now though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy, not sure if you remember me Tanya Aitkenhead, married to Andrew. We are going to the Barenaked Ladies concert tonight with Joy and Darrin. I am pretty excited to see them again, loved their last concert. By the way Abby is very adorable

Tanya