Friday, March 23, 2007

It pays to be persistent...

Abby wanted to get a treat for her daddy because he works so hard for his girls, and she really appreciates that. So everyday this week we have been getting up early to go to walmart to check to see if they have got this special thing in that day, but they hadn't. So this morning we got up really early and went over to the mall to stand outside of the store in the hopes of getting our hands on one of these hot commodities. Let me tell you, there is no one at the mall at 7:45am!

Slowly the mall-walkers were starting to come around, and eventually 2 young boys joined our line. Just the 3 of us... waiting...

The store opened at 9:30, and the nice lady told us she had 3. Perfect, one for each of us. So Abby bought her daddy a Wii

... now we just have to wait for him to get home to show us how to hook it up!

We love you Bri
and we hope you enjoy your treat!

6 comments:

Kirst said...

Nice! Glad you finally got one. I'm a little jealous. I want one. But I don't think I am willing to stand in line that early with both kids. Have fun playing it.

RainbowBrite said...

Congratulations!

Peaches said...

Wii's are awesome. Hope you have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you and abby are good to brian. What a lucky guy. I would like a Wii. Just to let you know my birthday is on sunday, THIS SUNDAY!!! It really is!!! So if you want, you can a few friends can pick up a wii for me. Its my 22nd birthday, its a big one. :D LOVE YA
Nicole.R - St.Albert

Angie said...

Chrissy! You're such a cool wife!
I think it's so wonderful you did that for Brian.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

I just played bowling for the first time on a Wii last night at our nephew's house. Those things are cool! If we were ever to invest in any sort of game system, it would be a Wii.

I always ask Jeremy before I spend lots of money like that. I just don't like spending his money without talking to him first. (I know it's technically OUR money, but he's the one that takes care of the bills). Good for you though - Bry will like it!