Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Salsa!

What a workout! And it was only the first class!
Abby and I signed up for a Salsa Baby class and the first one was today. It was quite fun, I strapped Abby on and we danced around for about an hour. I was doing great moving my feet, but when we added the arms into it, I got a little messed up, but we still had fun. Angie & Kassidy and Lindsey & Connor are doing it with us too, but Lindsey & Connor couldn't make it today. I am hoping between Salsa and the Wii I can loose the rest of the baby weight, lets keep our fingers crossed!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl,
You look GREAT. The whole salsa thing, sounds like fun. ENJOY

Heather & Lowell said...

Good for you! I've never heard of a baby salsa class before, only mommy & me yago, pool classes, etc - that's sounds rad! I hope i'll be able to do something like that after I have a baby - makes losing the weight so much more fun & your child gets to participate too!

Evey said...

That is awesome and sounds like a whole lot of fun for mom and baby:)

Kirst said...

I wish I had somebody to do something like that with. Lucky! Abby looks like she had a good time.

Angie said...

haha! I knew you'd beat me to a post. : ) We had a great time with you. My body is still feeling the effects of the workout. I love the picture of the four of us. Kassidy and I are waving to everyone with our ears that stick out. Hahaha! (That's my joke to tell. No one else can bug us about our ears!) : )

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Do you do your work out with the baby attached to you? Gosh, that would be hard I think. Maya likes to squirm a lot so I think I would have to put her down. I just go to the gym at night when Jeremy gets home from work. It's the easiest for me.

Miranda said...

Did you go the one in Millwoods? At 2? My friend Andrea goes to that class and she just started yesterday as well. i was babysitting her older daughter. Maybe you guys are in the same one!?

Andrea said...

yup they were in my class... Abby and I will have to say hi next class. you seem know everyone Miranda. It was an awesome workout!

Lori said...

I saw that advertised here, but I don't want to strap Emma to my chest for an hour. She's rather heavy ;)
It's a good workout!