Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I may have gone a little crazy and got Abby a few Easter outfits, oops! It worked out okay though, she had one for Good Friday, and a dress for Easter Sunday, and the other can just be a summer dress.


We've had a great weekend. We even had a date night last night. I don't know why we haven't done that sooner! We dropped the kid off at Grandma and Grandads and went out for dinner and a movie. We saw Blades of Glory, man I laughed so hard. It was great.

There were a lot of babies in the nursery this morning. Abby was enjoying hanging out with Kassidy and Logan and the rest of their friends.


Now we are just relaxing, watching the Masters. I'm not sure who we are cheering for, maybe Tiger, I guess I should go pay attention!

5 comments:

RainbowBrite said...

My Mom and I love the picture of Abby and Kassidy!

They look like bestest buddies

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Love the polka dot dress. Very Cute!!!

Kirst said...

I love all her outfits. Nobody can have too many Easter outfits. She is looking so much older. And cuter of course.

BethJoy said...

Ah well, a girl can truly never have too many dresses right!
Look at those cousins giving each other a nice family pat on the back :) Soo cute.

Evey said...

CUTE pics! hehe! Happy belated easter to you guys.

We watched the Masters too, Phil Mickelson is Chris's fave golfer so we were rooting for him. And since he didn't play well we rooted for anyone but Tiger. hehe.