Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Lot To Post About

1. Abby was 6 months old on Friday! I can't believe how fast time flies! She went to the doctor today for her 6 month check up, all is good, the dr. even said that she definitely does not have a weight problem, and she kept talking about Abby's tummy and all of her rolls! I was really happy! She weighed 15lbs 8 oz, and is 261/2 inches long, but she has a tiny pin head, just like her Mum!

2. We picked up our Trailer on Saturday. I still can't believe it is ours, pretty crazy. Brian did a great job driving it home, and he backed it up our driveway like a pro! We have a long skinny driveway with the house on one side and a fence on the other, but he did great!!! Here are some pics of us getting ready to bring it home and setting it up once we got home.

3. Abby and I went swimming today, we went to the Kinsmen here in the park. It was awesome (Sorry I didn't call you, swimming friends, we just decided to go at the last minute). Abby loved it, we were in the water for 45 minutes, and she didn't want to get out. She was chasing the duckies all around the pool, and she was even kicking her feet. We will have to go there more often!

4. We got the new Wii Play game this week, so you'll all have to come over and play. I like the cow racing game, even though I am not very good at it. And I just had to post this picture of Megan and Ian boxing last week, I just love the concentration on their faces!

4 comments:

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Abby is growing nicely! Good work little one!

Kirst said...

Next time we're up we'll have to play. I like the new trailor.

BethJoy said...

Yay for your trailer, bring on summer!!
Who says ABBY has a weight problem, I don't think any baby can have a 'weight' problem. Every baby grows at their own predestined rate. Even the whole chart thing, I think we can all get caught up as to where they are, doctors like to use it because it may notify them in a severe case of malnutrition or over feeding I guess, but no need to worry in my opinion! She gets the goods she needs when she needs it, and now she is starting good 'ol cereal and veggies, way to grow abbs :)

Evey said...

The trailer is awesome. I am also glad Abby is growing well. Great pic of Megan and Ian boxing, they look very intent on beating on each other. lol