Monday, August 13, 2007

Abby Update


Abby is doing well. She is finally growing! YAY! She had been about the same size for almost 4 months, which had the doctor (and me) concerned, she even referred us to a pediatrician, which we go to see on Thursday. But she gained 5oz 2 weeks ago, and 4 oz this past week, so hopefully we are back on track. I think all the ice cream & cake has helped too!
Anyway, she is crawling like crazy now, and pulling herself up to everything which means that we have to babyproof the house, fun times! She also claps her hands, gives kisses, and will blow a kiss to anyone she sees, even on TV, it is quite cute. She also does a few other tricks that I can't really explain, but they are hilarious. And she is now in her big girl car seat.

So there is your update, I'll let you know how Thursday goes, I am still a little worried, but not nearly as much as I was now that she is gaining weight!

I almost forgot this picture of Abby doing one of her tricks:

8 comments:

Grandpa V said...

It's hard to beleive that you guys left a week ago this morning. U R missed!!!!! How come you didn't mention Abby is now sying "Pupa"?
Not sure if she is referring to Puppy or Papa but I know what I want her to say.

Love you all

RainbowBrite said...

Abby is an amazing little girl. I am sure that she will be just fine...and if something is up. You are all surrounded by people who adore you and will be there for anything you need

BethJoy said...

wow, 5 oz and 4 oz! That pure lard is working great, just like you said, haha. She's not exactly wasting away to nothingness.
Way to grow abs, and your car seat looks good on you!
We turn Logan facing forward tomorrow!!!

"Auntie" Jen said...

i take full credit for the zerbit/raspberry trick!!!!

abs definitely needs to spend more time with me ;)
love you!!!

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Way to grow Abby! We were a little taken a back these last few months when Maya wasn't gaining any weight either but we decided for ourselves that it was probably because she was more active and burning the weight. She's about 10 1/2 months now and around 18 lbs I think. She still looks too small to be walking though. It's so cute! Great shot of Abby at the end there!! So cute! I love tricks!

Take care, Tammy

Heather & Lowell said...

haha! that last pic is awesome! Love that cute little face!

Evey said...

Nice to see things are going well and that Abby is growing. She is such a cutie.

Kirst said...

I love that picture. Too cute! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.