Monday, August 27, 2007

Vancouver

We had a great trip, it was fast, and we were tired when we got home, but I am really glad we went. The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was amazing. And it was nice to get away, even if it was for only a day. It was funny though, I only started to really miss Abby once we landed in Edmonton, but she was great for Grandma & Granddad.
Here are some pictures of our adventure:
view from the plane:


The newlyweds leaving the church:


In our hotel room. We had a perfect view of The Fairmont Vancouver, where the reception was:


Me & the Beautiful Bride


Waiting for our plane in Vancouver:


It was a great weekend, except for me losing my cell phone somewhere between the Vancouver airport and the Edmonton airport. I keep calling it though and no one is answering... So if you have tried to call me in the last 24hrs, Sorry! I don't know where my phone is!

3 comments:

Kirst said...

Are Jodi or Adam cousins of yours or friends? You guys have been quite the travelers this summer. Can't wait for this weekend.

BethJoy said...

Beautiful wedding gown!
Nice dress too Chrissy!
Oh that sucks about your phone. Did you have much time left on your contract?
Enjoy the last week of August :)

Angie said...

Ooooo. I love the bride's dress.

You had that view from your hotel room? Very cool. That's a nice picture of you two.