Friday, September 21, 2007

11 Months Old

Well it has been a crappy week, but I am not going to get into it. There has been some good things this week too, and I've decided that I am going to try and focus on the good things.
Abby turned 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I weighed her yesterday, 17lbs 15.5oz. So she is pretty much an 18 pounder! And she was 28". She is finally moving up the percentile chart for weight, I am so happy about that! She has done so well at the dayhome this week too. She has tried all kinds of new foods, made some new friends and loves going to the dayhome, so that is making it a little easier on me!


That is it from Gallitown, hopefully next week will be better than this one.

If you need a laugh, watch this video from July, the funny part is at the end.

2 comments:

Kirst said...

11 months already. Wow that year has gone by fast. Are you planning a big bash for Abby's first Birthday? I hope this week gets better for you.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Maya gets like that - all chatty and loud - in restaurants and it totally bothers Jeremy. I guess I am so used to it that it doesn't bother me so much. I love the way Abby is waving, like she is leading a band or something.