Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Big Girl

We had a great time in Calgary this past weekend, Thanks Kirst!
It was great to hang out, and Abby loved playing with Taylor and especially Quinten.

And she loved playing with their Toys!

We quickly discovered that it is time to get Abby some Big Girl toys. So we got her this walker/ride-on thing, and she loves it and she was even walking along behind it!

She is growing up so fast. She even climbed the stairs today! She just motored up them! (sorry, no pictures of it, I was to busy video-taping and Bri was spotting her) I've been weighing her weekly now, just to make sure she is gaining, and she was 17lbs 9oz today, so I think we are back on track as far as gaining weight goes!


Bri is giving Abs a bath right now, while I am blogging, it is so cute!

Have a great night everyone!

4 comments:

Kirst said...

It was a pleasure to have you guys. I love that picture of Quinten going in for the kiss. Can you send me that one? Boy he is aggresive. Quite the ladies man.

RainbowBrite said...

She is so adorable. I can't beliece that she is moving up stairs now. I will have to come over and see it.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

We bought one of those ride along car thingys for Maya when she was about 8 months old and I think it really helped her to start walking. She would push it instead of sitting on it and by the time she was at the end of her 9th month, she was taking steps on her own. It is a great learning toy. Abby is growing nicely. Way to go ABS!!!

Angie said...

Good job gaining weight, little lady! I like the picture of her in the sunglasses and jean skirt. Very cute.