Friday, September 14, 2007

I guess I've always wanted an Elephant

So change of plans, Abby is now going to be an Elephant for halloween. I had to post the pictures of the monkey for you though, 'cause she looked so cute in the costume!

We've had a busy week, I'm glad it is the weekend, and I am really not looking forward to monday, but it has to happen sometime, right?
Abby and I took Mike out for lunch on Thursday for his birthday.
We were able to spend some time with Tucker (who has a broken leg, poor guy)


and also met Push-Bin-Der. He is huge. The pictures don't do him justice.

Anyway, I've had quite the day, and don't have much more to say.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kirst said...

She is cute a monkey but I'm sure she will be super cute as an elephant. Try to have a good relaxing weekend. I know it is going to be hard on Monday. Call me if you need to talk.

BethJoy said...

She is a really cute monkey, I don't see why she can't be one? So is Abby starting on monday at her day home?? What are you going to do? Study? Call me if you need to, then too, hey bud! how long is she going to be there for?

Angie said...

What a sweet little monkey. : )

That fish looks cool!

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Cute Monkey you have there! We are still undecided about Halloween this year. I am due the day after so it may be out of the question for us. We'll see.

I think I will get some fish now...they are so cute!