Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best Husband EVER!!!!

Bri surprised me with an early Christmas present today. He told me this big long story about how he needed to take the van today for a broker call, but he actually dropped it off to have a remote car starter installed!!!! I am so excited. So now I can start my car from anywhere and it will be nice and toasty warm when I get in!
He is so thoughtful, on top of everything else we've got going on this week (like getting possession of our new house tomorrow), he did this. He is so wonderful. I am so blessed.
Thanks Bri, I love you.

A busy weekend ahead in Gallitown, we are moving this weekend. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some pics of the new house next week. Oh, and we went to see Santa last night, pics of that to come too...

3 comments:

Susan Agerbak said...

Congrats on the FACTASTIC present.
Way to go Bri!
How is the packing/moving coming along.
Chrissy, I have to say, an office move and family move in the same month...very impressive.
You have more patience than I do!
:)
Hope you have a great weekend moving and unpacking. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the house.
Merry EARLY Christmas!

Kirst said...

What an awesome gift. I would a remote starter. Good job Bri!
Hope the move goes smoothly. Can't wait to see the new house.
And the Santa pictures.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

DO you know what's funny? Jeremy hadn't even heard of a remote car starter until I told him about yours. There is no need to have them down here I guess so it was just odd to him. When I first moved here, he was fixing my car and noticed a plug under the hood and asked what it was for. It's so funny how different things are in climates that are just a little warmer than AB. Hope you stay warm!!!