Monday, December 03, 2007

Finally



After 28 days at the kennel, The Duke & Bear were finally able to come home today because...


As of 6pm tonight our house is officially SOLD!!!!!!!

We are so relieved. I have been a wreck for the last month, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon, although we move in 11 days, so maybe in a few weeks I'll be back to normal! We haven't been able to pack yet because the house has been on the market, so needless to say there will be a few late nights in Gallitown in the next week and a half trying to get everything packed!

There will be pics of the new house coming soon, so keep checking back...

7 comments:

RainbowBrite said...

Congratulations Galli's
If you need help packing one night let me know.

sarah said...

Awe I bet duke and bear were happy to be home!
Congrats on selling. Let me know if you want some help packing.

Kirst said...

Woohoo! I knew it would sell. If I lived there I would so be over to help and help at the other end too. Can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Sue Agerbak said...

Congratulations!
I am glad that Bear and Duke got to finally come home.
How were they when you went to get them?!
:)
And congrats on the house. I knew you would sell it, just didn't know it would be so close to the deadline! But you DID IT!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda said...

Congrats!
That must have been stressful for you! I would have been a wreck too. Hope the move goes well.

kristen said...

hooray!
Good luck with the packing.

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the new house! We may be moving soon too. We have a lady who wants to look at our house next week - and it isn't even on the market yet....haha. We are playing it by ear.