Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Eat That, Koopa!!!!!


I got a Nintendo DS for my birthday a month ago. With it I got the New Super Mario Bros game. (I am a big mario fan) So I've been working on it for a month (not everyday, but quite often) well I just beat the game! I think it is the first time I have ever done that on any game! I beat the final Koopa!!!! I have even unlocked and beat the 2 "locked" worlds. I am sooooo excited! I just ran upstairs and interrupted Brian's studying to tell him. YAY!!!! I just had to share.

Now I will go play Guitar Hero!

When did I become such a gamer?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

Kirst said...

When you win at a video game are you suppose to say congratulations? Well congrats! This is a whole new Chrissy, the gaming girl. How was guitar hero?

Angie said...

HAHA! You're funny. :) Congratulations on beating the game!

Susan Agerbak said...

wow!
Chrissy the gamer.
I had no idea!
:P
Dont' you just love guitar hero??
It is so addicting. I love it cuz I'm better than Jeff at it! (which is rare in video game world)
We bought rock band too.
I am definitely not a drummer!!!
You would probably LOVE IT!
Congrats on beating mario!!!!

Matthew, Lindsey & Connor said...

Oh, you found a Guitar Hero!
let's get together and play, it's so much fun with one on Bass and one on Guitar... Can i bring mine to your house on scrappin' night, and stay later to jam? LOL.. no, seriously, can we do that?