Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Wagon

We bought Abby her first Little Red Wagon this weekend and it came complete with a trailer hitch and trailer. I can't wait to get to Penticton to lug Abby and the rest of our junk down to the beach in the wagon! Ian, Chrissy and Steve helped me put it together and then we took Abby to the park for her first ride in it. She loved it!


Abby also got a new pair of Rubber Boots recently and likes to wear them, even with her PJ's. Auntie Susan thinks it's very funny! That's it from Gallitown for now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Megan also had pink rubber boots when she was about Abby's age. She loved hers SO MUCH she even insisted that she wear hers to bed. When she would fall asleep then we would go in and take them off.

Marilyn

Susan Agerbak said...

How cute are those boots!
She may become a shoe girl...look out mommy and daddy!!!
:P
And I love the little red wagon.
I always wanted one, but with three of us...can you imagine the fights!
Looks like you all had a great weekend.

Angie said...

What a cute picture of Abby with her Auntie Susan. Love the wagon too!

kristen said...

i ALSO have a pair of rubber boots that i love to wear...though mine are black with pink umbrellas on them (and they have pink soles). they tend to be for outside use only...but now that i know that the cool kids wear theirs inside, maybe i'll change my ways.

Kirst said...

I wish I had a pair of rubber boots. I also wish I had a wagon to pull me around in.

K said...

PS- Steve I forgot to mention...glad to see you representing in that picture...