Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello from BC

Just a quick update. Bri is golfing in Kelowna, and his first 2 rounds went well, they are already on to round 3 this afternoon. He'll play 9 in total before he comes home on Sunday night!
I'm in Vancouver with Abby and my mum. It is nice to be away and just relax. I was really sick at the beginning of the week, a stomach bug, I think, but I am starting to get my appetite back now, which is good. The flight was great. I was really nervous flying alone with Abby, but she did so well! Hopefully the trip home on Sunday will be just as great! We are off to the states tomorrow to do some shopping. woo hoo!

Bear and Duke are at home with Auntie Megs, hope they are being good for you Megs!

I'm sure they'll be lots of pics and stories when we get home.

Peace out!

2 comments:

kristen said...

that stomach bug? i think it is called pregnancy...

(just kidding. and yes, you can extend your middle finger in my direction for making the obvious, un-funny joke)

Kirst said...

Have fun shopping. I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see more pics. Hey where are those belly pictures we were promised?