Monday, June 02, 2008

Update

Ok, I know I have been a blog slacker lately. I am very sorry! But this update should keep you all happy. Here is a brief summary of the last 2 weeks:

Abby had her
first haircut. I had to give in and get it done, it was getting pretty shaggy. She did so well, didn't cry, and was quite happy the whole time. I wasn't though, they cut it really short and didn't really give it much of a style (unless the Mullet is a style), and now I can't even put it in a pony tail. But it will grow back. At least she got a lollipop out of it.
Before:


During:


After:


Abby just being silly


We had a nice, but short, visit with Mum and Dad. Mike & Meg
an came over too, and we were able to get a family picture.

Mike has been over a lot in the last few weeks helping us get our
pond set up, and it looks awesome. We've got the fountain and the waterfall going, and about 30 fish in there right now.


We have a new niece!
Alyssa was born on Friday morning, and she is a beautiful girl. Congrats again Steve and Sue! You do good work!

Abby loves Ally
, she is very gentle with her and is taking her role as "big cousin" very seriously.

And finally a baby update! We had our
ultrasound on Friday afternoon, and from what the tech could see, all looked good, however the baby was being difficult and had its feet up by its head most of the time, and with the way it was lying, she couldn't get a good look at the heart or the face, no amount of poking would get it to move, so we'll probably have to go back for another one soon, which is fine by me! This is the best picture they could get:

We've also set up baby pool for this one. Go to
www.expectnet.com, type in the name of the game, which is LittleGalli, and enter your guess. If you want to see your guess from Abby, that game was called BabyFernando.

I believe that is all for now...

7 comments:

Tammy & Jeremy said...

Looks like busy times in your neck of the woods. Cute ultrasound...turned out great!

Angie said...

Abby looks so grown up! I like the picture of her holding her cousin. VERY cute.

Kirst said...

I don't think Abby's hair looks bad. It's cute!
Glad to see at picture of Alyssa on your blog. So cute that Abby is holding her first cousin.

Anonymous said...

I like Abby's hair. She's such a sweetie! Cute cousin too!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Char. I always forget to add my name.

Matthew, Lindsey & Connor said...

I think her hair looks cute!

At your next appointment could you just find out the sex please? I hate waiting!

BethJoy said...

The ultrasound pic does look great for being a difficult baby in there for the tech.
I put my guess in your game again. I was wrong last time so I am going for being wrong again!! Last time I said you were having a boy, so this time I am going opposite of last time with a girl!