Sunday, August 24, 2008

Abby at the Zoo and the YG Camping Trip

This past weekend was awesome. Abby spent the weekend with her Grandma and Grandad and Chrissy and I were on the Youth Group Camping Trip.

Abby got to spend some quality time with her Grandma and Grandad. They took great care of her and even took her to the zoo! Abby got an up close look at Lucy the Elephant. Lucy was out on a walk. Here are some pictures from her weekend:



Chrissy and I went to Willey West Campground in Drayton Valley with the Youth Group. We had fun playing Volleyball, swimming and just hanging out with the kids. We have a GREAT group of kids that come on the trip and they make it so much fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Here are some pictures of the camping trip:



4 comments:

BethJoy said...

Abby looks like she had quite the fun adventures with Grandma & Grandad!! Chrissy, you are glowing, pregnancy is so awesome! Is that a new bathing suit? Camping looks like it was fun, and a great group of 'kids' and leaders. I wish I could have been there!

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like fun. Last time Jeremy and I went away together was when I was 8 months pregnant with Declan. It's nice to have a get-away, even when there's a big bump in front of you;) Looking good though, I must say!

Matthew, Lindsey & Connor said...

Holy baby belly & tan lines batman!
Lookin' good. Can't wait to see what the October belly photos look like!

Kirst said...

Looks like fun was had by all. I remember the first camping trip. Aww I miss those times.
You look great Chrissy. I'm still hoping for the 24th.