Monday, August 18, 2008

Abby's Big Girl Room

This past week we have transformed our storage room upstairs into Abby's new Big Girl room. With Galli Jr. on it's way in about two months we figured it was time for Abs to make the transition out of her crib and into a Big Girl bed.

We want to say a HUGE thank you to Steve and Sue for their help and to the Grandparents for their contributions to the room!



Here are some before and after pictures of the room. The new room, as you would easily guess knowing Abby, is PINK and virtually 100% IKEA



I'll leave you with a picture of Abby & Chrissy and one of Chrissy the Bear.


7 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Very cute! How did Abby transition into her new bed? It took Maya a while but she got the hang of it when we moved into our new place in April. She was around 18 months then. Looks like Abby love it!

Matthew, Lindsey & Connor said...

That is an awesome room!!!!!!
I love it! Hopefully Abby does too!

Kirst said...

Love the room! I recognize that bear mask. We have a few different ones. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one the wears them.

RainbowBrite said...

Abby's room is so cute. I am sure Abby will get used to it right away because that just the way Abby is.

Angie said...

Great room! Very girly. I especially like the table and chairs set up in the corner.

Stever said...

Looks good... could use a couple of red shelves.

BethJoy said...

What an awesome room!! Wow I can't believe when you said 2 months to go for galli jr., holy cow that is not far away, can't wait!!