Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a busy weekend this past weekend. We played in my office golf tournament on Saturday, it was a lot of fun, and I can now say that I have played golf at 34 weeks pregnant!

Abby's Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Venables were in town for a visit. It was great to see them, and wish we could see them more often. Thanks for coming to visit!

Abby officially became a Gallimore this weekend, she made her first "Special Potato Dish", with Daddy's help of course!


Baby is doing well, still growing. I'm amazed at the differences in the 2 pregnancies. Here is a comparison at 34 weeks.

5 comments:

BethJoy said...

You're right, it's so true that no 2 pregnancies are alike!
How was golfing at 34 weeks? was you're balance still good, I would think it would be tough with the baby so far out now, way to go. I bet you had fun getting out there still!!
Abby is looking like such a big girl sitting on Great Grandma Venables lap. Miss you guys, haven't seen you in forever it feels. See you Friday night Chrissy!!

Tammy Williams said...

Your belly is starting to look a little different. I remember playing volleyball at Jeremy's company picnic when I was around 35 weeks pregnant. Everyone was so scared because I was jumping all around the court....haha. It's nice staying active though.

Angie said...

This one is sitting up a bit higher hey? Is it harder to breath? I like the picture of Abby cooking. Such a good little helper. :)

Matthew, Lindsey & Connor said...

I hope it's a boy!

Can't wait until you're on mat leave. Maybe I'll get to see you more often. It would be nice now that the kids can actually play together.

Kirst said...

Aw can't wait to meet the newest Galli. Hope you are feeling okay.