Thursday, October 09, 2008

But I never win...

Tonight Brian and I were at an insurance industry function put on by his company. He was there as an underwriter, I was there as a broker. Just worked out that we could be there together, and on our anniversary. There was the usual schmoozing and eating. But they had prizes... my favorite part! All of the brokers names were entered to win. They had gone through a few prizes and finally got to the big one, a 37" flat screen HD TV. I was convinced I was going to win, well 'cause that is just the way I am, I always think I am going to win, but I never do... until tonight. They pulled my name!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!! I couldn't stop laughing!
Here is a picture of me with my prize.

6 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Cool! CONGRATULATIONS! Hmmm....where will this baby go?

sarah said...

Yayyy thats awesome! Bigger screen for some quality Hannah Montanna. Krystal was saying you look so small compared to it! Miss you guys. Cant wait to come home and see baby galli #2

Susan Agerbak said...

That is awesome Chrissy! I am very jealous!
And congratulations on the 4 year wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone?
Sounds like you had a great day all in all. :)

Matthew, Lindsey and Connor said...

Sweet!! We still have our old 27" TUBE TV. (Hello! Time for an upgrade!)
What a nice way for you to end your week!

Angie said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!!!!

Kirst said...

It's a good tv. We just bought the same make, wish we had won it though. We too never seem to win. Maybe you've started a trend for us non-winners.