Saturday, March 13, 2010

Awesome Day

Today I was blessed to be able to spend the day with my girl. Sue and I took Abby to West Ed for the afternoon to watch cousin Madi in a Cheerleading Competition. We went a little early and had lunch and did some shopping.


My Girl & I at lunch


Abby & Auntie Sue


Sue & I (Abby wanted to take a picture)


Eating a loooooooooong noodle


Building a Bear


Abby and her new 'bear' "Cheerio" Waiting for the Cheering to start.


Madi & The DSM Cheer Team. They are awesome, and WON again! Undefeated this year!


Madi, Abby & Cheerio. Abby loved watching all of the routines. I think we have a future Cheerleader on our hands :) Well done Madi! We are so proud of you!

A video of the DSM Cheer Team today, these girls are all in Jr. High. (Madi is holding the girl on the left)




This has nothing to do with Cheering or today, but we had a cake at work this week for my boss' 65th Birthday. His niece made it. It was AWESOME. I just had to share it with you :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Very cool cake! Looks like you guys had a good time yesterday too.