Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gram-PA


Grandpa and Zachy with some big smiles

Grandpa reading Abby a bedtime story

I let Abby wake up Zach the other morning. Abby was in there a while and they were being pretty quiet so I went to check thing out. Abby had put all the stuffed animals in Zach's room into the crib and climbed in to play with him. Zach loved it!!!

Grandpa and the kids having a tickle-fest on the couch

Grandpa was giving horsey rides all week. I think it's going to take a while for his knees to recover but the kids LOVED it. They wouldn't stop giggling when they were going for rides

Grandpa's face while giving a horsey ride. priceless!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is one wonderful grandpa! Great pictures of them playing together.
Cute story/picture about Abby climbing in with Zach. I've never seen a kid climb into a crib before...I'd be curious to watch how they do it!