Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 Years

Yesterday, October 9th, was Chrissy and my 6th anniversary. We can't believe it's already been 6 years. So much has happened. 2 dogs, 2 kids, 2 houses and so much more. It's been an awesome 6 years.
We dropped the kids off at Grammee and Grandads and then went out on the town. We went to 2 Walmarts, Old Navy, The South Common Farmers Market and then we headed to Whitemud Mini Golf. I hate to say it but we actually tied. I am so embarrassed! haha
Then we went to Gateway bowling lanes and played 2 games of bowling. It was a lot of fun!


Chrissy's classic granny bowl style

Some good lookin Gallitown smiles

Chrissy with a big swing

Man I look like I could do this for a living!

I look like a pro!

That is one good lookin bowler!

I JUST managed to get over the hundred mark on our first game

Chrissy was takin it to me the second game. Then, all she needed was 5 points on the final frame...and guess what happened...

2 gutter balls. Poor Chrissy

After bowling we went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner - The Olive Garden. It was delicious.
After dinner we went and saw the movie the Social Network. It is about how Facebook started. Pretty cool movie.

It was a great day and I loved spending some quality time with my beautiful wife. We had a great time and are looking forward many more anniversaries to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post - and so nice to see how you celebrated in style!! Interesting comment about Chrissy's bowling style - apparently I'll have to change the way I approach the ball!! :)

Love you both - "Granny"