Monday, January 16, 2012

Going Pink To Beat Cancer

Hi all,
As most of you know, last year I dyed my hair pink and raised money to go towards beating cancer.  I was so moved and inspired during the event that I have decided to do it again this year with a couple of changes. 
1. This year I have grown my hair out so the shaving will be, let's say, a little more dramatic.
2. I have a brand new team raising money with me.  We have called ourselves: "Going Pink to beat cancer". Chrissy is donating at least 12 inches of her hair and Steve and I are going pink for a month and shaving our heads. Help us raise some money to beat cancer! Thanks in advance for all your generous donations!
Below is a picture of Chrissy, Steve and I with our sweet new Pink hair and then a little about the Hair Massacure.  Then there is a link which you can click that will take you to our Team fundraising page where you can donate to the cause.


We are registered participants in Hair Massacure ® 2012 which will take place on February 3 in Edmonton, and February 18 in Red Deer. All funds raised from this event will be shared between the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation ® (Pediatric Oncology), Make-A-Wish ® Northern Alberta and the Ronald McDonald House ® Northern Alberta. My goal is to raise through pledges and any donations over $25 will receive a tax receipt.
Our Team Goal is to raise $3,500.00!
To make your pledge on our Team online fundraising page click on the link below:
Thank you for supporting Hair Massacure 2012.
To learn more about Hair Massacure, visit www.hairmassacure.com
Many thanks,
Brian, Chrissy and Steve
Going Pink to Beat Cancer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you guys for doing this. It is amazing people like you that help make a difference to children like Jaymee and so many like her fight this horrible disease

Anonymous said...

Sorry that above comment is from Tanya Aitkenhead