Monday, January 28, 2013

From PBone to Tobogganing

January 24th was my Birthday and I had such an awesome day.  Chrissy and the kids spoiled me rotten and I got to spend some quality time with the Family.

 At Olive Garden with Chrissy and my boy for lunch
 At Montana's for dinner with my Ma & Pa, the Russell's, Uncle Ian and of course Gallitown
 I look so goofy. Like a little boy so excited to be sang too :)
 Me and my girl

Earlier that day Chrissy and the kids gave me my presents and I was SO EXCITED when I opened up the PBone.  A PBone is basically a plastic Trombone.  The neat thing is it sounds exactly (or pretty close) to a brass trombone.  It is going to be so much fun to play!
 Opening up the PBone
 Playing for the kids
 Big Zach giving it a go. I was proud of both Abby and Zach.  They were able to get a pretty decent sound out and love to play it.
 Playing for Abs.  Then she wanted to Bieber so we downloaded some sheet music and...
video
 "Baby" by Justin Bieber.  If you listen really close you'll hear Abs singing along!

 Big Eddy playing some more PBone

Saturday morning we headed to Salto for Gymnastics.  Both kids are having so much fun and learning lots

 Abs on Balance Beam
 Zach goofing off
 And a somersault

Below are two videos of Abby.  She is doing so awesome and is now in a level where she is learning some cool things.

video
 On the Parallel Bars
video
 Climbing the rope.  She says next week she is going to make it to the blue tape at the top!

Saturday afternoon we went tobogganing with the Russells.  There is a great hill right by their house.

 The 3 Musketeers
 Zach cruising down the hill
 Mum and Abs getting ready to roll
 My 2 snow bunnies climbing up
 These two are inseparable! Getting ready to race
 Ready? Set? Go!
 Oh Oh. Here comes Uncle!
 Looking Good!!!
 Big Eddy carrying up his new sled
 Uncle getting Zachy ready.  Check out the big smile on Zach in this pick!
 Abs and her Big Daddy ready to go down
 Ally climbing up with Uncle B
 The sun was shining and it was warm. Perfect day for sledding!
 Big Rosy cheeks like...
 Her Big Poppa
 Ready to race your dad Zach?
 He is going down backwards and still beats me!
 My beautiful daughter
 Moose and Shark. Why wouldn't they be best friends?
 Here goes Auntie Sue!
 Now this is as cute as it gets!
 Syd going down with Auntie Chrissy
 Big smiles from little Sydney
 I Love this picture! Great smiles
 Looking good Abs
 Syd wants to go with her Daddy
 The best looking girls on the hill
 Oh geez...this can't be good!
 The 3 Musketeers ready to roll

Sunday afternoon we went to Glen Allen Rec Centre to do some skating

 Abs and Zachy taking a break
 Abs chasing Zach
 Ally in her sweet new pink helmet skating with her Dad
 Miss Alyssa
 Big Eddy
 Man I love these kids
 The girls resting up before they head back out
A Rose between 2 thorns?

No comments: