Monday, February 04, 2013

Hair Massacure


Hi all,

My hair is PINK again!!!

Once again I am participating in the Hair Massacure and raising money to support children with life-threatening diseases.  I will be shaving my head completely bald on February 15th at the West Edmonton Mall Ice Palace.  My team name is Pinky and the Brain (I'll let you decide which one I am) and I am joining forces with my Brother-In-Law Steve Russell who teaches Grade 5 out in Fort Saskatchewan.

I am looking for your support.  Please click the link below to donate to this worthy cause.  I need your support!  The link below will take you to my donation page on the Hair Massacure webpage.

https://www.registrationlogic.com/hairmassacure/FundraiserDonation.aspx?F=2260

Below is a little more info on the Hair Massacure.  Thanks to all for your consideration.

I am a registered participant in Hair Massacure® 2013 which will take place on February 15 in Edmonton. All funds raised from this event will be shared between Make-A-Wish ® Northern Alberta, Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation ® (Pediatric Oncology) and Ronald McDonald House ® Northern Alberta.

My goal is to fundraise through pledges and any donations over $25 will receive a tax receipt.

To make your pledge on my personal online fundraising page click the link below:

https://www.registrationlogic.com/hairmassacure/FundraiserDonation.aspx?F=2260

Thank you for supporting Hair Massacure® 2013.

To learn more about Hair Massacure, visit www.hairmassacure.com

Many thanks,

Brian Gallimore

No comments: