Saturday, June 01, 2013

Abby's Spring Concert

Yesterday Abby had a Spring concert at school.  It was called The Kitty Cat Capers. It was AWESOME!  Great songs and funny lines.  Abby did so great!  We were so Proud of her!  Below are some pictures and videos from the concert.

 Mum, Zachy and I waiting for the concert to begin
 My Kitty Cat
 Abby's grade 1 class.  You'll have to get her to tell you who everyone is!
 I'm not one for cats but this one I'd take home every day pf the week!
 The whole group (although the Grade 2's are to the right)
 Waving at Mum and Dad
 Ready to roll
With Mum after the concert

Here are a few of the songs and Abby saying her line.

"Itty Bitty Kitty Cats"
"Mischief & Mayhem"
"But we're sure now that you've learned all about them"
"Itty Bitty Kitty Cat Reprise"

1 comment:

Grammee said...

Well who knew that I could love kitty cats this much. Adorable. Love you Abby! Xoxo