Sunday, October 06, 2013

Dog Park

Last week we took the pups over to the dog park and what did we keep saying while we were there? Why don't we do this more often?  It was awesome.  We went for a long walk and let the pups run.  It was a great day for a walk!

Bear chasing the kids
Abs with the pups
Big Hugs
Bear Bear
Zachy walking with Granny
Duke found a friend
Abs playin' with Duke
Grandparents in heaven walking with the little ones
My pups
Playing
resting on the bench
I'm the queen of the castle
She's beautiful
Family pic on the rock
Good smiles. Even from the dogs
Chugging along
The Duke
My girl
Me and my pups.  These two keep me good company during the week while I work at home
Love this pic. Very Alberta
This one too
Grandpa walking with Bear Bear
Heading into the trees
Chrissy with her Daddy
Good boy
Perfection
Grandpa trying to outrun the pups.  Seems to be working
The Girls
Abs chasing the Boys
Grandpa playing with the kids
Smiles
Abby and her best bud Bear
A fine day for a walk

No comments: