Saturday, September 27, 2014

First Day of School and Gallimore Family Pictures

I have been a little lazy posting pictures. The first few are from the kids First day of school.  Abby is in grade 3 and Zach in grade 1.  Geez they are growing up too fast!

 Goofball
 What a great smile
 The smartest, most beautiful Grade 3 student ever!
 That's my boy!
 What a handsome boy!
 Ninja Turtle pose
 My kids. #proudpoppa
 Love these kids
 Great smiles
 Love these two.
 In his classroom
 Abs ready to roll.

For Mothers day the Russells and Gallitown set up Family Pictures for my Mom.  Last Saturday we all posed nice for Auntie Courtney and got some great pics.  For the record, Mom wanted us in casual wear :)

Below are a few pictures from the photo shoot.  Some great shots of Mom and Dad, the kids and the family. Enjoy.



 Great pic


 I like this one.  It's very Ma & Pa







 Big kiss for Grandad

 Sweet belt buckle eh?




 Not sure what I am doing but way to ruin a picture B! haha

 My favorite picture of the day!

 Love this one of Grandad and the kids

 A cool shot of the family
 Awesome pic.

 Two of the most beautiful girls in all the land
 Another great pic of the kids
 Love the smiles and laughter in this pic with Grammee

 Oh Geez


No comments: